Re: [LDSgroups] QUERY: Another Church of the Firstborn?

  • Jeff Needle
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 27, 2005
      Interesting, indeed. I have a few of Collier's books.

      My browser didn't display the whole discussion, cutting it off midway in a
      word toward the end. I'll try again later to see if the whole thing will
      load.

      Thanks!

      On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:18:18 -0700, jade02005 <jade02005@...> wrote:

      > Everyone,
      >
      > Go to http://www.zianet.com/collier/formal.htm for something interesting.
      >
      > jade02005
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Jeffrey Needle
      jeff.needle@...
    • Patlabb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 28, 2005
        In a message dated 10/27/2005 11:14:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, jade02005@... writes:
        ://www.zianet.com/collier/formal.htm
        Very weird!

      • jade02005
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 8, 2005
          Jeff,
          It's also cut off by my broser. It's possible that the cut off was
          intentional so, you may have to contact Collier to read it entirely.
          jade02005

          --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Needle" <jeff.needle@g...>
          wrote:

          > Interesting, indeed. I have a few of Collier's books.
          >
          > My browser didn't display the whole discussion, cutting it off
          midway in a
          > word toward the end. I'll try again later to see if the whole
          thing will
          > load.
        • jade02005
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 8, 2005
            Patrick,
            Why weird?
            jade02005

            --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, Patlabb@a... wrote:

            > In a message dated 10/27/2005 11:14:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            > jade02005@y... writes:
            >
            > ://www.zianet.com/collier/formal.htm
            >

            > Very weird!
            >

            > _Patrick L'abbe_ (http://www.hometown.aol.com/patlabb)
            > (http://www.hometown.aol.com/patlabb)

          • John Dawson
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 11, 2005
              Did you notice that in this record of the meeting in 1992 there is mention
              of Jim Harmston coming into the meeting through the back door? Harmston, of
              course, went on to become the leader of the True Church of Jesus Christ of
              the Saints of the Last Days (TLC).

              God bless.

              John
            • John Dawson
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 11, 2005
                Sorry, I should of course have said the True & Living Church pf Jesus Christ
                of the Saints of the Last Days in my previous message - what is it with
                these long names?

                God bless.

                John

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 11, 2005
                  Thanks!

                  > It's also cut off by my broser. It's possible that the cut off was
                  > intentional so, you may have to contact Collier to read it entirely.
                  > jade02005
                  >
                  > --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Needle" <jeff.needle@g...>
                  > wrote:
                  >>
                  >> Interesting, indeed. I have a few of Collier's books.
                  >>
                  >> My browser didn't display the whole discussion, cutting it off
                  > midway in a
                  >> word toward the end. I'll try again later to see if the whole
                  > thing will
                  >> load.
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • jade02005
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 12, 2005
                    John,
                    Yes, I did notice it. Any guesses on what that means? I highly
                    doubt it means that he's changing his mind.
                    jade02005

                    --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "John Dawson" <john@d...> wrote:

                    > Did you notice that in this record of the meeting in 1992 there is
                    mention
                    > of Jim Harmston coming into the meeting through the back door?
                    Harmston, of
                    > course, went on to become the leader of the True Church of Jesus
                    Christ of
                    > the Saints of the Last Days (TLC).
                    >
                    > God bless.
                    >
                    > John
                  • John Dawson
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 15, 2005
                      Well, the meeting about the Church of the Firstborn was in 1992. So that
                      predates the founding of the TLC. Whether the Church of the Firstborn ever
                      became a structured organization & whether it still exists I don't know but
                      apparently Harmston moved on.

                      God bless.

                      John

                      Yes, I did notice it. Any guesses on what that means? I highly
                      doubt it means that he's changing his mind.
                      jade02005

                      --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "John Dawson" <john@d...> wrote:

                      > Did you notice that in this record of the meeting in 1992 there is
                      mention
                      > of Jim Harmston coming into the meeting through the back door?
                      Harmston, of
                      > course, went on to become the leader of the True Church of Jesus
                      Christ of
                      > the Saints of the Last Days (TLC).
                      >
                      > God bless.
                      >
                      > John

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • stranger_in_zion
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 18, 2005
                        Jade,
                        this meeting occurred in 1992, two years before Jim started the TLC,
                        not anytime recently.