RE: [LDSgroups] Aaronic Order

  • Jeff Needle
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2005
      Much of the content of the website is empty. I wonder if they'll get
      something on line soon.

        I noticed missing parts as well. It makes sense that the missing
        portions will be filled soon.
        jade02005

        --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Needle" <jeff.needle@g...>
        wrote:

        > Much of the content of the website is empty. I wonder if they'll
        get
        > something on line soon.

        On
        > Behalf Of jade02005
        > Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 3:44 PM
        > To: LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [LDSgroups] Aaronic Order
        >

        > Everyone,
        > I think I've found the Aaronic Order online at
        http://houseofaaron.org/
        > if anyone's interested.
        > jade02005

      • John Dawson
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2005
          Thanks for drawing attention to this site. I have been looking for a web
          site for the Order of Aaron for some time. Although much of it is empty it
          is still interesting. I was particularly interested by an item stating that
          the reference to the Order of Aaron had been removed from the Utah & Arizona
          Attorney Generals' web site on polygamy. Some time ago I expressed surprise
          that the Order of Aaron was listed on this web site as it does not practice
          polygamy.

          John

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2005
            John,