Re: Death of 2 year old Joseph Labbe

  • Richard Weston
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      Dear Pat, Vickie and family
          Metta and I are deeply sadden by the death of your grandson. You are in our prayers, may God bring comfort and healing to each of you is our prayer. Pat, do not hesitate to call on us. We are here for you. God bless.
      Jesus Christ, the Tie that binds,
      Richard
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
        In a message dated 3/1/2005 1:52:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, notsew@... writes:
        Dear Pat, Vickie and family
            Metta and I are deeply sadden by the death of your grandson. You are in our prayers, may God bring comfort and healing to each of you is our prayer. Pat, do not hesitate to call on us. We are here for you. God bless.
        Jesus Christ, the Tie that binds,
        Richard
        Thank you for your prayers. Please continue to hold up my son, David and daughter in law, Stacey, in your prayers. Our family is passing through this great sorrow but we know that we don't understand the Lord's will in these matters. My thoughts go to these passages in the Book of Mormon:
        And little children also have eternal life.(Mosiah 8:60) and  For behold that all little children are alive in Christ, and also all they that are without the law. (Moroni 8:25)
        ( READ STORY @ Salt Lake Tribune - Utah2

        Patrick L'abbe

        We proclaim Jesus Christ and promote communities of joy, hope, love, and peace. Nous proclamons Jésus Christ et promouvons des communautés de joie, l'espoir, l'amour, et la paix.

        Community of Christ

      • John Dawson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005

          Pat

          I am so sorry to hear about this news & I will pray for you & your family.

          God bless.

          John