The Sealed Portion (The Widow's Mite Foundation)

  • glynndvs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      Folks,

      Here is great information!

      "The Sealed Portion, the Final Testament of Jesus Christ" can be
      found online at :

      www.thesealedportion.com

      The autobiography of Christopher Nemelka, the translator of the SP,
      is to be found here:

      www.http://www.thesealedportion.com/autobiography.doc

      The group emerging from it could be "The Widow's Mite Foundation" if
      i get it right (but I'm not sure I'm correct on that) but it seems
      to be a loose organisation not interested in a formal group with
      membership.

      Now I REALLY think this is interesting. I have stumbled on lots of
      such writings but this one is different. No blood-atonement, no
      racism, no sacred secrets and that kind of things. It's really
      interesting. It's much about love, deep stuff.

      Of course, everyone will have its opinion but it's worth checking
      trust me.

      Though it might be of 'spontaneous' interest mostly to people with
      LDS ("Utah Mormons") background because of concepts that are common
      with the LDS church and 19th century Church leaders and
      intellectuals it really is destined to ALL.

      Hope you'll enjoy it!

      Glynn.