October Conferences???

  • alexiuscomnenus
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004
      Besides the big SLC Utah church did any other Mormon groups hold conferences?
    • Richard Weston
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2004
        Yes! CoJC Restored 1830 - Sept. LDIsrael Sept. I don't know about
        others.

        > Besides the big SLC Utah church did any other Mormon groups hold
        conferences?

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        ----
      • James Somes
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
          I know that the RLDS/Community of Christ holds a World Conference every two years on or near April 6.

          The original church used to have a conference once in three months.  The Brighamites hold conference once in 6 months.

          We as scattered Strangites do no hold conference as their is no central authority.

          alexiuscomnenus <amicus@...> wrote:

          Besides the big SLC Utah church did any other Mormon groups hold conferences?

          Peace,
          James

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • tobeyjaggle
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
            I know the Apostolic United Brethren does - in the third week in
            September each year, over 3 days.

            I also think that Winston Blackmore's group in Canada does (which
            broke away from the Colorado City group).

            Nat