Re: Jim Harmston Passes Away

  • Jordan Haug
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 28, 2013
      Does anyone know anyone from the True and Living Church? Does anyone one know what they plan to do for his memorial. I'm in Utah for the summer hoping to meet with Mormon Fundamentalists as part of preliminary research into a possible anthropological project on Mormon Fundamentalism. I was hoping to going down to Manti to talk with people from the True and Living Church anyway. Now I'm really curious what the future holds for them.

      -Jordan
      --
      UCSD Graduate Student
      Dept. of Anthropology, UCSD
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 6 4:07 PM
        One must read the article for oneself then decide if the prophecy is fulfilled or not. One must decide her him/herself: