RE: [LDSgroups] Re: Church of Jesus Christ (Ordained)

  • John Dawson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2013

      Not as far as I know. In fact I think this is still a potential church rather than an actual church at the moment.

      John

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2013

        I wonder if Jeff was not a former member of the LDS
        CSW - the LDS Church with Signs and Wonders.

        I think I read something about in an old report of PBS Works (or something so) a website on all Latter Day Restored Church groups or churchs.

        All the best,

        Charles

      • John Dawson
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7, 2013

          Yes, I understand that Jeff was formerly a member of the Latter Day Church of Christ with Signs and Wonders.

          John

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013

            Yep, I was quite sure about it.

            Thank you, John, the Lord bless.