Church of Jesus Christ (Ordained)

  • John Dawson
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013

      Here is a little bit more from Jeff Runyard about the trip to Kirtland. It looks as though it could be in April next year rather than this year. I will let you know if I hear any more.

      John

      Hello John,

      Really, that sounds great! I will let you know, but it could be April, 6th 2014, awating confirmation. If that is the case, another event will take place prior, this year. There may be a final Priesthood step before the Kirtland Temple event. We would invite people as well, but it would be at a hotel, nothing fancy.

      Jeff

      Thanks, Jeff. Someone asked me about the location on the LDS Groups discussion group and I will publicise it there.

      John

    • Humphrey
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2013
        Does Jeff have a website for his new church?

        --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "John Dawson" <johndawson2831@...> wrote:

        > Here is a little bit more from Jeff Runyard about the trip to Kirtland. It
        > looks as though it could be in April next year rather than this year. I will
        > let you know if I hear any more.
        >
        > John
        >
        > Hello John,
        >
        > Really, that sounds great! I will let you know, but it could be April, 6th
        > 2014, awating confirmation. If that is the case, another event will take
        > place prior, this year. There may be a final Priesthood step before the
        > Kirtland Temple event. We would invite people as well, but it would be at a
        > hotel, nothing fancy.
        >
        > Jeff
        >
        > _____

      • John Dawson
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2013

          Not as far as I know. In fact I think this is still a potential church rather than an actual church at the moment.

          John

          --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "John Dawson" wrote:

          > Here is a little bit more from Jeff Runyard about the trip to Kirtland. It
          > looks as though it could be in April next year rather than this year. I
          will
          > let you know if I hear any more.
          >
          > John
          >
          > Hello John,
          >
          > Really, that sounds great! I will let you know, but it could be April, 6th
          > 2014, awating confirmation. If that is the case, another event will take
          > place prior, this year. There may be a final Priesthood step before the
          > Kirtland Temple event. We would invite people as well, but it would be at
          > hotel, nothing fancy.
          >
          > Jeff
          >
          > _____

        • A Mighty Fortress
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2013

            I wonder if Jeff was not a former member of the LDS
            CSW - the LDS Church with Signs and Wonders.

            I think I read something about in an old report of PBS Works (or something so) a website on all Latter Day Restored Church groups or churchs.

            All the best,

            Charles

          • John Dawson
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 7, 2013

              Yes, I understand that Jeff was formerly a member of the Latter Day Church of Christ with Signs and Wonders.

              John

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013

                Yep, I was quite sure about it.

                Thank you, John, the Lord bless.