Elvis

  • Shane Gabriel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2013
      I haven't mentioned it in the forum before; but I'm an amateur Elvis Tribute Artist. (Have been for about a year.) Some of you are wondering; "how's that relevant to this group?"  It just so happens that my congregation (Mesquite,TX Community of Christ) is having a Valentines Day banquet one week from tonight to raise money for a youth camp & yours truely was asked to perform there! Can't wait.

      Shane