The Church of Jesus Christ (Ordained)

  • John Dawson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2013

      I sent this query to Jeff Runyard on the Independent Mormon Fundamentalists Yahoo discussion group:

      “What is the Church of Jesus Christ (Ordained) or the Ordained Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? Is it a church or group you lead or hope to establish?”

      I received the following reply from Jeff

      “It is, The Church of Jesus Christ (Ordained) - Possibly, a church, hopefully we will know more after April 6th, 2013. We are planning a trip there and are going to have events starting Friday the 5th. All are invited, no cost, only your own travel arrangements.

      Ordained refers to the Priesthood.”

      Jeff led the Ordained Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints although I’m not sure whether it had any other members. Then he joined the Latter Day Church of Christ With Signs and Wonders. Latterly he has been associated with Samuel West’s Strangite group. Now a new church called the Church of Jesus Christ (Ordained) seems a possibility. I await developments with interest.

      John

    • A Mighty Fortress
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2013

        Yep, John, this is the "black bird singing in the calm of night" in this ending times -- anyone may be whoever he thinks it is going on.

        All the best,

        Charles

      • Humphrey
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
          Where's "There"?

          --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "John Dawson" wrote:

          > I sent this query to Jeff Runyard on the Independent Mormon Fundamentalists
          > Yahoo discussion group:
          >

          > "What is the Church of Jesus Christ (Ordained) or the Ordained Church of
          > Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? Is it a church or group you lead or hope
          > to establish?"
          >

          > I received the following reply from Jeff
          >

          > "It is, The Church of Jesus Christ (Ordained) - Possibly, a church,
          > hopefully we will know more after April 6th, 2013. We are planning a trip
          > there and are going to have events starting Friday the 5th. All are invited,
          > no cost, only your own travel arrangements.
          >

          > Ordained refers to the Priesthood."
          >

          > Jeff led the Ordained Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints although
          > I'm not sure whether it had any other members. Then he joined the Latter Day
          > Church of Christ With Signs and Wonders. Latterly he has been associated
          > with Samuel West's Strangite group. Now a new church called the Church of
          > Jesus Christ (Ordained) seems a possibility. I await developments with
          > interest.
          >

          > John

        • John Dawson
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013

            A good question to which I don’t know the answer. My guess would be Independence but I don’t really know. I’ll ask Jeff.

            John

            > I sent this query to Jeff Runyard on the Independent Mormon
            Fundamentalists
            > Yahoo discussion group:
            >

            > "What is the Church of Jesus Christ (Ordained) or the Ordained Church
            of
            > Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? Is it a church or group you lead or
            hope
            > to establish?"
            >

            > I received the following reply from Jeff
            >

            > "It is, The Church of Jesus Christ (Ordained) - Possibly, a church,
            > hopefully we will know more after April 6th, 2013. We are planning a trip
            > there and are going to have events starting Friday the 5th. All are
            invited,
            > no cost, only your own travel arrangements.
            >

            > Ordained refers to the Priesthood."
            >

            > Jeff led the Ordained Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints although
            > I'm not sure whether it had any other members. Then he joined the Latter
            Day
            > Church of Christ With Signs and Wonders. Latterly he has been associated
            > with Samuel West's Strangite group. Now a new church called the Church of
            > Jesus Christ (Ordained) seems a possibility. I await developments with
            > interest.
            >

            > John

          • A Mighty Fortress
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 15, 2013

              There? Nowhere land.

              I remember it was a song... No where man, yes, so it was.

              All the best,

              Charles