Re: FLDS Revelations from Warren Jeffs

  • A Mighty Fortress
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 15, 2013

      I do not know about Warren, but, yes, we know abou that Amicus.

      By the way, dear John, I cannot see at FLDS website any email. Do you know if they own one, or only from abroad there is the snail mail option?

      All the best, take care all of you,

      Charles Pratt

    • John Dawson
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 15, 2013

        The only email address I know for the FLDS Church is comments@... but I don’t know whether that still works because the captivefldschildren.org website that it was linked to no longer exists. The snail mail address that I have is:

        PO Box 39

        Hildale

        Utah 84784

        USA

        I hope this helps.

        John

        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 17, 2013

          Thank you.

          God bless,

          CP

        • robert robinson
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 18, 2013
            warren jeffs is the only true prophet of God!!!!!!!

            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 18, 2013
              Hi Tim

              Do you know, the book they sent you, which book on the order form on the http://flds.org/ website it is? How many pages is it? Can you share anything about the style of its content?

              I'm always interested in collecting the distinctive scriptures/revelations of small religious groups. So I'm contemplating whether I should order one of their volumes, but if so which one.

              I don't agree with a lot of the stuff the FLDS do - I don't have a problem with polygamy necessarily, but I do have a problem with the abuse of children, etc. - so I do worry if I order anything from them if I am financially supporting them somehow. I guess not, since they are selling them so cheaply it must be basically cost price for them.

              Thanks
              Zack

              On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Tim Cravens <stmikeandsttim@...> wrote:

              So tonight, I discovered that the FLDS had sent us a hardbound book (library quality) of Warren Jeffs' revelations, together with an appendix with Articles of Incorporation, an affidavit that the FLDS had sustained him as Prophet in July, 2011, and other things -- it seems to be a collection of material previously sent to us in paperback form.  One other Independent Catholic bishop has confirmed receiving it, and I'm sure there are others.  It's entitled "Jesus Christ Message to All Nations".

              Tim Cravens
              Independent Catholic Christian Church

            • robert robinson
              Message 6 of 29 , Jan 20, 2013
                captivefldschildren.org links to this site  https://flds.org/

                Message 7 of 29 , Jan 21, 2013
                  Hi Zack,

                  I don't believe they've listed it on the website yet -- the title is "Jesus Christ Message to All Nations".  It is hard-bound -- in the thicker library binding.  It has 854 pages.

                  I believe it is a compilation of their other works (which they've also sent us -- they've mailed us over 30 times!) -- intriguingly, the last section of the book has an alternate numbering, with a few Roman numeral pages and then 1 - 292 -- at the top of the page -- while the 1 - 854 numbers are at the bottom of the page -- 1 - 292 at the top are also 563 - 854 at the bottom.

                  Most of the book is revelations of Warren Jeffs to various nations of the world, cities, states, the President, etc., basically saying that if they don't follow his teaching they will be destroyed.  Near the end is Matthew 24 from the Inspired Version.  The last section, called "Proclamation", also has a number of historical pieces taken from Doctrines and Covenants, historical accounts from the time of John Smith, John Taylor, etc., and two different sets of Articles of Incorporation for the FLDS Church.

                  www.inclusivecatholics.com