Sandy and the Temples?

  • David / Amicus
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2012
      I was wondering if anyone knows how the temples in D.C. and NYC made it
      through the storm. I'd suppose they had back-up generators.

      Are there other temples in the storm's path?
    • ardcmdad
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
        The Church news story at
        http://www.ldschurchnews.com/articles/62912/Superstorm-Sandy.html

        Paragraph 7 reads

        "There were no other reports Tuesday of injury to members. All missionaries are safe and accounted for, said Church emergency response director Lynn Samsel.

        No temples located in the storm's path were damaged, although there were early reports of flooding in a few Church meetinghouses. "