Mormon church confirms its members are allowed to drink coke and Pepsi

  • David / Amicus
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2012
      Mormon church confirms its members are allowed to drink coke and
      Pepsi... but tea is still banned
      Address:

      http://www.rickross.com/reference/mormon/mormon857.html
    • Robert McKay
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2012
        On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 21:12:16 GMT David / Amicus <amicus@...>
        writes:

        > Mormon church confirms its members are allowed to drink coke and
        > Pepsi... but tea is still banned

        Pepsi and coke...but no Coke?<lol>

        Robert McKay (goffscalifornia@...)
        The one time you decide you don't need to be prepared is when you'll wish
        you had been. --Darvin Carpenter
        [Taglinator 4.0 unregistered - www.srtware.com]
        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5043d4e595f7754e54239st03duc
      • John Dawson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2012

          Well, that is one area of confusion cleared up. However, even when I was in the LDS Church I could not quite understand why we were not allowed to drink iced tea when D&C 89 refers to hot drinks.

          John