RE: [LDSgroups] Re: Meetings between the JCRB and the Remnant Church

  • Bill Russell
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1 7:14 AM

      David,

      What revelations are you referring to?  I just got back in town from a trip to Salt Lake City.

      I am especially interested in revelations approved by various groups that separated from the RLDS Church over the liberalization that went on from the 1960s forward, including these two groups.

      Bill

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1 9:35 AM
        Bill Russell - here is the link to the Remnant Church D&C.

        The Remnant Church Scriptures - Doctrine & Covenants
        Address:

        http://www.theremnantchurch.com/Library/dc/DandCIndex.htm
      • Bill Russell
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 2 12:56 PM