The Church of Jesus Christ - Vacation Bible School

  • John Dawson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2012

      I recently sent a link to the blog of The Church of Jesus Christ with International Headquarters in Monongahela Pennsylvania (commonly known as the Bickertonites). This week they are running a special series on the blog about Vacation Bible School which is a program run by The Church of Jesus Christ. There are videos showing how the Vacation Bible School runs in San Carlos , California . I am not a member of this church but I thought members of this discussion group might find it interesting to watch the video that is being posted each day to see one aspect of The Church of Jesus Christ. Here is the link: http://www.thechurchofjesuschrist.org/blog/?p=1254. Just click on next to watch the next day’s video.