Nephite Church of Christ

  • disciplet
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2012
      I just received this message from the Nephite church of Christ, which is Patrick Saucer's group.

      This list is being canceled because the Nephite Church of Christ is being suspended for now. The remaining members of the church including Bishop Saucer want to pursue the creation of a form of traditional Judaism which acknowledges the existence of a Jewish (Mulekite/Nephite) presence in the New Word, but which also rejects the divinity, messiaship and importance of Jesus of Nazareth. They reject the Christian trinity, the Christian messiah, as well as Mormon polytheism. An examintion of the books written by Saucer over the past 30 years shows a slow march that started at the Tarish Catholic encampment, traveled through the Mormon lands, and is now headed toward the Yiddish Shtetl. The group is going underground for now and will not likely have an internet presence for a long time.

      Jackie
      List Moderator

      Thanks,

      Tom
    • robert robinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2012

[...]

        List Moderator

        Thanks,

        Tom

      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2012
          It does not seem as though the blog is actually active. There have been no postings since 2008. I guess they have probably forgotten to close it down. The website doesn't work.

          John