Restored Church of Christ - Latest Information

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Here is the latest information that I have received from Alan Unsworth who has been researching the Restored Church of Christ. You may find this interesting.

      John

      Hi guys,

      I think this "Restored Church of Christ" is probably fictional. First, there is the facebook page of Lowell Lowe's which does not suggest at all that he is a prophet. Secondly, I received a request from Lowell Lowe to have access to edit the Restored Church of Christ entry I just put on the wiki. This isn't that unusual, and I allowed him to do so, thinking he would add information about the group. Instead, I discover that the group's website has been deleted (not just from the wiki, but from the internet completely), including the Book of Lehi, and Lowell is now saying that a man named Allen Gregory is actually the founder, and Lowell is simply a friend. This, of course, makes no sense since it was stated repeatedly on the group's website that Lowell Lowe was the founder and prophet. I'll let you know if I dig anything else up.

      Take care,
      Alan
    • Humphrey
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        More then I got- I sent a friends request with a message. He accepted the request but never wrote back. My guess... He is a guy who got really excited about his idea, but when people actually started inquiring he got scared.

        BTW, the part of the "Book of Lehi" he did write was rather well written, much better then the drivel Nemelka is trying to pass off as scripture.