Published Revelations (Joseph Smith Papers: Revelations and ...

  • amicus@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 12, 2011
      Anyone familiar with this book? There were no reviews. The price was
      rather dear.

      Published Revelations (Joseph Smith Papers: Revelations and
      Translations):Amazon:Books
      Address:

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1606419420/ref=mp_s_a_4?qid=1321148889&sr=8-4
    • DonaldG
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 12, 2011
        This is part of the Joseph Smith Papers Project, here is their web site http://josephsmithpapers.org/ I don't own any of the volumes that have been published so far, but it's an ongoing endeavor.
        --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, amicus@... wrote:

        > Anyone familiar with this book? There were no reviews. The price was
        > rather dear.
        >

        > Published Revelations (Joseph Smith Papers: Revelations and
        > Translations):Amazon:Books
        > Address:
        >

        > http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1606419420/ref=mp_s_a_4?qid=1321148889&sr=8-4

      • Jeffrey Needle
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 12, 2011
          Not sure why you haven't seen it before. This whole series has been the
          subject of a lot of discussion since it began.

          On Sat, 2011-11-12 at 17:51 -0800, amicus@... wrote:
          > Anyone familiar with this book? There were no reviews. The price was
          > rather dear.
          >

          > Published Revelations (Joseph Smith Papers: Revelations and
          > Translations):Amazon:Books
          > Address:
          >

          > http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1606419420/ref=mp_s_a_4?qid=1321148889&sr=8-4

        • Robert McKay
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 13, 2011

            On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 21:16:31 -0800 Jeffrey Needle <jeff.needle@...> writes:

            > Not sure why you haven't seen it before.  This whole series has
            been
            > the
            > subject of a lot of discussion since it began.

            I seem to recall a book some years ago called Unpublished Revelations.  Is my memory correct, and if so is it part of the series?

            Robert McKay (goffscalifornia@...)
            Owner of the Sacred Harp Singers list on Yahoo
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SacredHarpSingers
            A preacher's job is to comfort the agitated and agitate the comfortable
            [Taglinator 4.0 unregistered - www.srtware.com]

            57 Year Old Mom Looks 27
            Mom Reveals $3 Wrinkle Trick Angering Doctors...
            iconsumerknowledge.com
          • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 13, 2011
              You can already access the majority (plus some) of what's been published on the Joseph Smith Papers website. It's a rather useful site. Take a look around.

              Tod

              --
              Tod Robbins
              iSchool GSA Crew

            • Jeffrey Needle
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 13, 2011
                On Sun, 2011-11-13 at 06:17 -0700, Robert McKay wrote:

                > On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 21:16:31 -0800 Jeffrey Needle
                > <jeff.needle@...> writes:
                >

                > > Not sure why you haven't seen it before. This whole series has
                > been
                > > the
                > > subject of a lot of discussion since it began.
                >
                > I seem to recall a book some years ago called Unpublished Revelations.
                > Is my memory correct, and if so is it part of the series?

                Nope. I think the Unpublished Revelations series was published by Fred
                Collier. Good material, horribly edited!