Church of the Firstborn Westwood

  • Jeffrey Needle
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2011
      A friend sent this to me.  Has this one been discussed yet?

    • John
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2011
        Thanks for this. I have not come across this group before and will now need to do some research. I'm not sure how active this group is. There has been no post on the discussion group for over a year and the website link on the discussion group does not work.

        John

        --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Needle" <jeff.needle@...> wrote:

        > A friend sent this to me. Has this one been discussed yet?

      • robert robinson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2011
          The last posting for this group was Aug.2009. I am a member, but its been so long I forgot I was.

        • dothanpat@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2011
            Hi.

            Here is a link to a blog:

            The last posting for this group was Aug.2009. I am a member, but its been so long I forgot I was.

            Thanks for this. I have not come across this group before and will now need to do some research. I'm not sure how active this group is. There has been no post on the discussion group for over a year and the website link on the discussion group does not work.

            John

            --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Needle" <jeff.needle@...> wrote:

            > A friend sent this to me. Has this one been discussed yet?

          • John Dawson
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2011

              Hi

              Thanks for this. It gives a lot of helpful information including a picture of Larsen and, importantly, a mailing address: 2355 Westwood Blvd 166 Los Angeles , CA 90064-2109. It looks as though the name of the church is taken from the name of the street. Like the discussion group, there is nothing on the blog after 2009. So I don’t know that this church is still functioning.

              John

              The last posting for this group was Aug.2009. I am a member, but its been so long I forgot I was.

              Thanks for this. I have not come across this group before and will now need to do some research. I'm not sure how active this group is. There has been no post on the discussion group for over a year and the website link on the discussion group does not work.

              John

              --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com , "Jeffrey Needle" <jeff.needle@...> wrote:

              > A friend sent this to me. Has this one been discussed yet?

              size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center>

              No virus found in this message.

            • robert robinson
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 2, 2011
                It's too bad, it was an interesting discussion group. I learned a lot about the mysteries of the Kingdom.

                Thanks for this. It gives a lot of helpful information including a picture of Larsen and, importantly, a mailing address: 2355 Westwood Blvd 166 Los Angeles , CA 90064-2109. It looks as though the name of the church is taken from the name of the street. Like the discussion group, there is nothing on the blog after 2009. So I don’t know that this church is still functioning.

                John

                The last posting for this group was Aug.2009. I am a member, but its been so long I forgot I was.

                Thanks for this. I have not come across this group before and will now need to do some research. I'm not sure how active this group is. There has been no post on the discussion group for over a year and the website link on the discussion group does not work.

                John

                --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com , "Jeffrey Needle" <jeff.needle@...> wrote:

                > A friend sent this to me. Has this one been discussed yet?

                size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center>

                No virus found in this message.

              • rechulo_13
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 6, 2011
                  Wasn't Larsen, at some point, a Prof. at BYU-Hawaii?