Re: [LDSgroups] October Conference???

  • Steven Shields
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26 9:58 AM
      It would not be accurate to understand Community of Christ "reunions" as conferences.  Community of Christ conferences are fundamentally legislative in nature.  Occasionally, a mission center might include a conference in conjunction with reunion, but the primary purpose of reunion is fellowship, worship and spiritual renewal.