Voice of Zion and Church of Christ (Patriarchal)

  • John Dawson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010

      I thought you would be interested in these websites of Samuel Warren Shaffer: http://voiceofzion.webs.com/; http://pricelessgems.webs.com/. Samuel Shaffer seems to be a follower of Leland Freeborn. On the Priceless Gems website he publishes the scriptures of John Bryant’s Church of Christ (Patriarchal). You may also be interested in this You Tube site: http://www.youtube.com/user/neil2003. This is the You Tube site of Neil B. Emerson who is a follower of Leland Freeborn and Samuel Warren Shaffer. His testimony is at http://voiceofzion.webs.com/aconvertstestimony.htm. I am grateful to Alan Unsworth for bringing these sites to my attention.