RE: [LDSgroups] FLDS

  • robert robinson
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 11, 2010
      Those were strange videos, what do they mean?

      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 11, 2010
        John, if you go to the web site i spoke of, many of your questions will be answered. There are very few of us. We live in the new dispensation, not the last dispensation. Our prophet is Barauk Gazelem. Watch the video's on you tube. They will explain more than i can over e mail.
      • robert robinson
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 11, 2010
          the videos though interesting did not answer any questions