Re: [LDSgroups] QUERY: A small amount of ecumenism never hurts anyone, I guess

  • Jason R. Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2004
      This was exactly why it seemed strange.  This particular Elijah Message group is like 4 times removed from the RLDS/CoC.  I certainly don't see anything odd about the CoC renting the building, it does seem odd that the Elijah Message church would want to.  It's not like the Remant Church or CRE sponsoring trips to the Kirtland Temple;  I doubt these these folks would go expecting a special endowment from just being in the building.  Anyway, I'll drop my query now.  Thanks for the reponses - I'm glad to see that the good people on LDSgroups are alive and kicking =)

      Jason

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2004
        Many thanks.