New website from BOM Christian

  • Mike Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2009
      I have been a huge fan of David Whitmer for quite a while. His books "An Address to All Believers in Christ" and "An Address to All Believers in the Book of Mormon", confirmed many of my suspicions on things that I had before when reading the book of mormon and looked at the first few sections of the book of commandments. He also brought up points which I had never thought of. The people running http://bomchristian.com have now opened up a new page that gives quotes from him. I disagree with some of BOM christian's points on some of their pages, however, I think that this site is great:

      http://www.whitmercollege.com

      In the Restored Gospel,
      Michael Hutchinson