ANN: Discussion on the Godhead in the BOM

  • Jason R. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2003
      I wanted to make sure you all knew that there was a discussion going on in the web forum on this topic if you want to participate.  Since this is a matter of doctrine and not history, I will not be posting or approving any more messages on the email list about it.  However, I do know that several of you wanted to discuss it.

      Be sure and register on the site.  It's quick and free.

      Jason