Christopher Nemelka

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2009

      You may be interested in the following announcement that has been made by Christopher Nemelka (who claims to have brought forth the Sealed Portion of the Book of Mormon) on his Marvelous Work and a Wonder discussion group.

      John

      To All Those Concerned:

      (Also to those who run the websites associated with this work, as well as all of you who help with this work in other ways.  Please do what you need to in order to have all websites reflect the following:)

      In the near future, this work will be legally associated with a LEGAL PURPOSE TRUST in the State of Idaho called:

      MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER, a soon to be U.S. "trademarked" name.

      Everything that has to do with me and this work will fall under this name.

      The Worldwide United Foundation (WUF), which is also a "trademarked" name,  is a part of this MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER.  The WUF as a sole, legal entity no longer exists as a corporation or any other entity associated with our government.

      This MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER has nothing to do with any government, religion, or group.  It is directed by Advanced Human Beings and four semi-mortal men, John, also known as the Beloved, Timothy, Mathoni, and Mathonihah, also known as "the Three Nephites."  Christopher Marc Nemelka is their mortal contact regarding this work.

      It can properly be called an "organization," but only because the specific parts that make up this work are "organized" under one specific PURPOSE.

      This purpose is

      To make available to the people of the Earth all of the truths given through Christopher Marc Nemelka (known only as Christopher) by the Advanced Creators of this solar system.

      These truths are exclusive and are made up of the following:

      • The translation of the sealed portion of the gold plates which were first given to Joseph Smith Jr. in 1827 by an advanced human being named, Moroni .  Joseph was commanded to translate the unsealed portion of the said plates.  Exactly 150 years later, Joseph Smith, then an advanced human being, gave the same plates to Christopher, instructing him to translate the sealed portion of these plates.

      • The publication of the true meaning behind the symbolism contained in the book of Revelation (sometimes referred to as "The Apocalypse," meaning "full disclosure") found in the New Testament of the Bible.  These "meanings" were given to Christopher by a human mortal known as John the Beloved, the original author of Revelation.   They were published in book form in 2006, as, 666, The Mark of America --Seat of the Beast; The Apostle John's New Testament Book of Revelation Unfolded.

      • The publication of the true meaning behind he symbolism of the LDS Temple Endowment performed throughout the world by the religious group called the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (the Mormons).  The LDS Church is a paralleled reflection of the ancient Jewish Church that existed at the time of the mortal man known throughout the world as Jesus, the Christ.  The "Mormons" are the "modern-day Jews."  Because of the uncanny parallels between the ancient Jewish Church that existed at Jerusalem, Israel, and the LDS Church that exists at Salt Lake City, Utah, Christopher was commanded by Joseph Smith to reveal to the world the true meaning of the Temple Endowment that the LDS people hold to be the most sacred ordinance that any human can receive upon the earth.  Under the direction of the advanced human, who was known upon the earth as Joseph Smith Jr., Christopher gives a full disclosure of exactly what Joseph intended the Temple Endowment to mean in the book, Sacred, Not Secret--The Official Guide In Understanding The LDS Temple Endowment, published in 2008.

      • The publication of a full disclosure of all the "mysteries of human life and existence," published as the book, HUMAN REALITY--Who We Are and Why We Exist. (To be officially published by Pearl Publishing Company, Melba, Idaho, sometime in 2009.)

      • The publication of the book, Light of the Moon--The Plain and Precious Words of the Ancient Prophets.  This book gives an extensive and comprehensive look into the minds and writings of many of the ancient true prophets, called by advanced beings to reveal certain truths to the inhabitants of the earth during their incarnates.  With the Urim and Thummim, Christopher is able to give a correct translation of their original writings and properly explain their true meanings.  (This book will be complete by 2012 and published by Pearl Publishing, Melba , Idaho .)

      • The publication of the book, The Man From Joe's Bar and Grill--The Authorized Biography of Christopher Marc Nemelka, written and compiled by Pat and Ron Ferguson.  (This book will be available by 2012 and published by Pearl Publishing, Melba , Idaho .)

      • The presentation of the ONLY PLAN that the governments that control the human race can implement to eliminate poverty and inequality throughout the world.  This plan is known as the Worldwide United Foundation.  Nothing else concerning this MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER is of such importance to the success of the human race than the Worldwide United Foundation.  It was established through this work by three advanced human beings, Mohonri, Moroni , and Joseph Smith, and four semi-mortals, John, Timothy, Mathoni, and Mathonihah.  Christopher received this information in the San Diego harbor, California , on March 12, 2005.

      The MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER can be accessed online through the following domain names:   (NOTE to Sue K.:  Make the following part of the "Contact" information on the official websites, both WUF and TSP)

      www.thesealedportion.com

      www.marvelousworkandwonder.com

      www.marvelousworkandwonder.org

      The books associated with this work can be read free of charge on these websites.

      The official MAILING address for the MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER is now:

      P.O. Box 572565

      Salt Lake City, Utah   84157-2565

      Any correspondence associated with this MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER can be sent to this address.

      Any contributions (gifts) that one is willing to "gift" to this work should be sent to this address.

      (This work is NOT a charity or an organization that accepts or solicits donations.  However, a person, so desiring, can help with this work by sending a check or money order to this address, made out to MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER [this is a temporary legal "Assumed Name" entity established in the State of Utah until the Idaho trust is officially in place].  On your check or money order, one MUST WRITE "GIFT" as these "gifts" are NOT tax deductible!  Sending a "gift" is akin to walking up to Christopher in person and putting an undisclosed value of coin or tender in his bag to assist him and those others associated with this MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER.  Don't expect Christopher to ask or solicit for a "gift."  There is no tender value associated with a person obtaining the extraordinary truths of this MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER.  They are free to all!)

      The WUF is no longer accepting donations, as it is no longer a legal entity, but falls exclusively under this MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER.  However, a "pizza and a movie" should still remain as an incentive to support this work. :-) )

      CONTACT PERSONS AND INFORMATION

      Julie L. Taggart - Public Relations Director, jlt1920@...; (801) 577-1928

      John D. Lopez  - 1st Assistant to Ms. Taggart, johndlopez1@...; (559) 301-9296

      Dominic Larkin - 2nd Assistant to Ms. Taggart, iamintheuniverse@...: (801) 372-3360

      John Roh - Information and Technical Assistance, myglobalneighbors@...: (440) 821-1750

      Bill Witt   - Information and Technical Assistance, willwitt@...

      Sue Kammerman - Webmaster, jonsuey@...;

      Rodney J. Vessels - Legal Counsel, rvessels@...; (612) 671-2237

      All inquires into this work or into my personal life must go through Julie Taggart or one of her assistants.  Any public or private meetings must be arranged through Ms. Taggart. Please do not ask legal advice of Rod Vessels, for he will not assist you in any matter.  He is my personal attorney only.

      I take full personal responsibility for this MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER.

      Let the enemies of this work come after me as they will.

      This work stands on its own.

      It is the REAL TRUTH.  The ONLY TRUTH

      And in the end, it will stand in judgment of all those who fought it, rejected it, or refused to support it.

      --Christopher M. Nemelka  :-)

    • Jeffrey Needle
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2009
        Do you suppose the LDS Church will challenge him on this? Will he be
        trademarking the phrase "Marvelous Work and a Wonder" and thus force the
        Church to go to him for permission to use the phrase? Battle stations,
        gentlemen!

        John wrote:

> [...]
        > (440) 821-1750
        >
        > Bill Witt - Information and Technical Assistance, willwitt@...
        >

        > Sue Kammerman - Webmaster, jonsuey@...
        >

        > Rodney J. Vessels - Legal Counsel, rvessels@...
        > (612) 671-2237
        >

        > All inquires into this work or into my personal life must go through
        > Julie Taggart or one of her assistants. Any public or private meetings
        > must be arranged through Ms. Taggart. Please do not ask legal advice of
        > Rod Vessels, for he will not assist you in any matter. He is my
        > personal attorney /*only*/.
        >

        > I take full personal responsibility for this MARVELOUS WORK AND A WONDER.
        >

        > Let the enemies of this work come after me as they will.
        >

        > This work stands on its own.
        >

        > It is the /*REAL TRUTH*/. The /*ONLY TRUTH*/!
        >

        > And in the end, it will stand in judgment of all those who fought it,

      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2009

          There was, of course, a typo in my previous post about Christopher Nemelka’s seminar. The name of his group is “Marvelous Work and a Wonder”.