RE: [LDSgroups] www.ottofetting.com

  • Erin B. Jennings
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2008

      Jason is and I’m sure he’ll be responding when he reads this.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2008
        That is a great picture of Fetting. Does anyone know any of the other
        people in the photo. I sent it off to a couple of church groups, so
        maybe they will know who is in the picture.

        --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "Erin B. Jennings" <erinjennings@...>
        wrote:

        > Jason is and I'm sure he'll be responding when he reads this.
      • westwindrkv
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2008
          I've put together memorials for a lot of church people, like Fetting
          and Draves. It has their bio or obit or whatever information I was
          able to come up with.

          Otto Fetting memorial - http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?
          page=gr&GRid=27966607

          W. A. Draves - http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?
          page=gr&GSvcid=56229&GRid=27966213&

          Collected information on many church memorials

          http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=vcsr&GSvcid=56229

          <erinjennings@...> wrote:

          > Jason is and I'm sure he'll be responding when he reads this.

          > Does anyone know who is setting up this site on Otto Fetting? It's
          > been "Coming Soon" since at least March 2007.
        • Steven Shields
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 11, 2008
            I assume the photo being referred to is the one with the outstretched hands.  This is the groundbreaking service for the temple on the "temple lot" in Independence, MO.

            Clarence Wheaton is standing at the back on the left.

            I'll have to look up my notes...someone else might beat me to it...