United Latter-day Church of Jesus Christ International

  • johndawson2831
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2008
      I have just gone into the website of the United Latter-day Church of
      Jesus Christ International at
      http://www.geocities.com/unitedlatterdaychurch/index.htm and all the
      information about the church has gone. There is just an anti-polygamy
      You Tube video called "Lifting The Veil On Polygamy". It says that it
      is the former home of the United Latter-day Church of Jesus Christ
      International. I wonder whether this church (which some people thought
      was a hoax)has closed.

      John
    • John
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009

        I have now been able to definitely confirm that the United Latter-day Church of Jesus Christ International was a hoax. I have had this confirmed by a relative of the perpetrator.

        John

      • misterbimmler
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
          John I KNEW I didn't feel the spirit......

          Tommy

          --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "John" <johndawson2831@...> wrote:

          > I have now been able to definitely confirm that the United Latter-day Church
          > of Jesus Christ International was a hoax. I have had this confirmed by a
          > relative of the perpetrator.
          >

          > John

        • Donald E. Gosselin
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
            I don't get why someone would do something like that. Any insights, as to why?

            --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "John" <johndawson2831@...> wrote:

            > I have now been able to definitely confirm that the United Latter-day Church
            > of Jesus Christ International was a hoax. I have had this confirmed by a
            > relative of the perpetrator.
            >

            > John

          • johndawson2831
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2009
              The relative has given me some insights into the reasons but I do not feel it is right to share these in a public forum.

              John