REPLY: Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible

  • John Hajicek
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
      Joseph recorded in his journal for 2 July 1833: "We this day finished the translating of the Scriptures, for which we returned gratitude to our Heavenly Father."

      James Hajicek wrote:
      However, what ought to be most concern is why Joseph Smith HIMSELF did
      not complete the revision during the Nauvoo period.

      --
      John Hajicek
      John@...

      (816) 220-3141 (Home) or Toll-Free 1-800-969-3141
      (816) 220-3142 (Cell) or Text-Message to Phone@...
      (816) 220-3143 (Fax)