Check out this mormon video

  • iamenergy922
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2007
      <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie"
      value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D7v_V8qSIIo&rel=1"></param><param
      name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed
      src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D7v_V8qSIIo&rel=1" type="application/x-
      shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425"
      height="355"></embed></object> WORD TO THE WISE not all of it is true
    • robert robinson

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 4, 2007
          --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "iamenergy922" <iamenergy922@...> wrote:

          > <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie"
          > value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D7v_V8qSIIo&rel=1"></param><param
          > name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed
          > src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D7v_V8qSIIo&rel=1" type="application/x-
          > shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425"
          > height="355"></embed></object> WORD TO THE WISE not all of it is true

          Is this the part where I throw my head back and laugh?
        • John Dawson
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 4, 2007

             I can get the video to play without any difficulty just by clicking on either of the links. So I’m not sure why you’re having a problem unless it’s something to do with your software at your end.

            John

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 4, 2007
              I don't know what's wrong, but it wouldn't load

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 4, 2007

                Well, I’m not sure what to suggest unless you try going into the You Tube site & see if you can find & load the video from there. But just so you know what it is you are not seeing it is an extract from Ed Decker’s film “The Godmakers”. I don’t know whether you’re familiar with that.

                John

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 4, 2007
                  I saw that whole video a couple of times. It's a great film. I don't remember what website it was on but they had the whole thing.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 4, 2007

                    The extract in this video is the cartoon section of the film about becoming Gods, etc.

                    John

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 4, 2007
                      Just for the record, the link in my e-mail and on the yahoo groups webpage does not work.
                      Now I am the first to admit that I may have a setting wrong, but rarely do embedded clips in Yahoo groups pages or yahoo mail work as they appear. I almost always have to copy, paste and cleanup in some way to get them to work.
                      I spent the better part of a half hour trying to do this with the links below and could not figure out how to make either of them work.
                      I think it is always best to copy the link and rename it into a one-word name and then embed it.  The long strings seem to often get messed up in transfer between protocols.
                      Matt

                      John Dawson <johndawson2831@...> wrote:
                      The extract in this video is the cartoon section of the film about becoming Gods, etc.
                      John

                      <object width="425" height="355" ><param name="movie"
                      value="http://www.youtube. com/v/D7v_ V8qSIIo&rel= 1"></param><param
                      name="wmode" value="transparent" ></param> <embed
                      src="http://www.yout ube. com/v/D7v_ V8qSIIo&rel= 1" type="application/ x-
                      shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425"
                      height="355" ></embed> </object> WORD TO THE WISE not all of it is true

                      It's really hard to dance when you're carrying the piano.
                      Let life unfold.

                    • robert robinson