RE: [LDSgroups] Joseph Smith Fellowship

  • amicus@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
      <<I'm sorry you misunderstood me. They normalized a Protestant Baptism I
      had long before I was Baptized LDS. Originally, I was Baptized in the
      Assembly of God Church when I was 14.
      I belong to the Antiochian Orthodox Church.>>

      If I'm not mistaken the Antiochians have several Western rite parishes
      using a modified Tridentine mass in the vernacular.
    • robert robinson