Re: [LDSgroups] Restoration of the House of Israel

  • Jeffrey Needle
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
      I had no trouble getting through.

      On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:15:28 -0400, robert robinson
      <obadiahorthodox@...> wrote:

      > I tried three times to connect and each time I got an error 404 message.
      > Maybe if you take off the last part of the address /index.html it'll get
      > through.
      >
      > johndawson2831 <johndawson2831@...> wrote: Here is an
      > interesting site I've discovered called Restoration of the
      > House of Israel:
      > http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/restorationofisrael/index.html. I'm not
      > sure who is behind this but it is clear from the references to the
      > Book of Mormon in the section called Book of Zion that this has its
      > origins somewhere in the LDS movement.
      >
      > John
      >

      > ---------------------------------

      -------------------------------
      Jeffrey Needle
      jeff.needle@...
    • johndawson2831

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
          I tried three times to connect and each time I got an error 404 message. Maybe if you take off the last part of the address /index.html it'll get through.

          johndawson2831 <johndawson2831@...> wrote:
          Here is an interesting site I've discovered called Restoration of the
          House of Israel:
          http://www.angelfir e.com/mo2/ restorationofisr ael/index. html. I'm not
          sure who is behind this but it is clear from the references to the
          Book of Mormon in the section called Book of Zion that this has its
          origins somewhere in the LDS movement.

          John

          Building a website is a piece of cake.

        • John Dawson
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007

            Yes, it seems to be a similar problem as we had with the Full Restoration Believers site. Try http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/restorationofisrael/ & I think this will work.

            John

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
              delete the period "." at the end of the address and it will work

              robert robinson <obadiahorthodox@...> wrote:
              I tried three times to connect and each time I got an error 404 message. Maybe if you take off the last part of the address /index.html it'll get through.

              johndawson2831 <johndawson2831@ tiscali.co. uk> wrote:
              Here is an interesting site I've discovered called Restoration of the
              House of Israel:
              http://www.angelfir e.com/mo2/ restorationofisr ael/index. html. I'm not
              sure who is behind this but it is clear from the references to the
              Book of Mormon in the section called Book of Zion that this has its
              origins somewhere in the LDS movement.

              John

              Building a website is a piece of cake.

              It's really hard to dance when you're carrying the piano.
              Let life unfold.

              Got a little couch potato?

            • robert robinson
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
                I think I know what the problem is in the email you sent there was a break between the r and e in angelfir e and at the end israe l

                John Dawson <johndawson2831@...> wrote:
[...]

                  Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                • johndawson2831
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
                    I'm sorry there was a problem with the URL link I posted but I'm a
                    little concerned that again we're going a little off topic going back
                    & forth about the IT technicalities. Hopefully you can now access this
                    site by deleting the period or by going to

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 17, 2008
                      Here is the website of the Restoration of the House of Israel:
                      http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/restorationofisrael/. Although this site
                      focuses on issues regarding the House of Israel, an examination of the
                      documents on the site shows that the Book of Mormon is believed in and
                      used.

                      John
                    • Jeffrey Needle
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 17, 2008
                        John, you are an amazing source of info on these groups. I don't
                        communicate often, but please accept my thanks for all your work.

                        On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 18:54 +0000, johndawson2831 wrote:
                        > Here is the website of the Restoration of the House of Israel:
                        > http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/restorationofisrael/. Although this site
                        > focuses on issues regarding the House of Israel, an examination of the
                        > documents on the site shows that the Book of Mormon is believed in and
                        > used.
                        >
                        > John

                        Jeffrey Needle
                        jeff.needle@...