RE: [LDSgroups] Re: Patriarchal Church of Christ (Jeremiah)

  • John Dawson
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006

      Glynn

      Thank you very much for your help. I will research this further.

      Best wishes.

      John

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007

        Glynn

        This is just to let you know that Four Winds have never replied to the email I sent them asking about the Patriarchal Church of Christ, so I have just emailed them again. I will let you know if I ever hear anything.

        Best wishes.

        John

      • John Dawson
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007

          Glynn

          I have now received a reply from Four Winds & I have copied this below. You will see that they are saying that they are not connected with the Patriarchal Church of Christ. So the search for further information about this church goes on.

          Best wishes.

          John

          Dear John Dawson :

              Thank you for your letter.  No, Patrick was not Jeremiah who let the

          Patriarachal Church of Christ.  Our suggestion is to do a search on Google.

          Go to http://www.google.com and type in "Patriarchal Church of Christ",

          using the quotation marks.  Also, you can just type in " Patriarchal Church

          of Christ"  and "Patriarchal Church of Christ beliefs", without the

          quotation marks.

                                      Sincerely,

                                     Anne Bellringer