Patriarchal Church of Christ (Jeremiah)

  • John Dawson
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006

      I have been trying to contact the Patriarchal Church of Christ (Jeremiah). This church is mentioned on the Greater Things web site at http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/PatriarchChurch.htm. However, mail sent to the address (3353 S. Main , Box 233 , Salt Lake City , Utah 84115 ) has been returned to sender & the phone line (801.292.9462) has been disconnected. Sterling Allan who runs the Greater Things web site has no information about the current status & location of this church.

      Does anyone in the discussion group have any information about the beliefs, status & current location of this church?

      Thanks a lot.

      John

    • glynndvs
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006
        Hello John:

        I hope you are doing well.

        I am quite sure I know this church though you will need confirmation.

        The name of the church was The Patriarchal Church of Christ and
        Jeremiah is the spiritual/religious name of one Mr. Green who is a
        very nice man. If it is him, he will gladly answer all your queries.

        The Patriarchal Church of Christ was based on the church description
        in Moroni, the Spirit was to lead in all things. There was much
        prophesying, visions, speaking in tongues and most members were
        receiving revelations, "Thus saith the Lord" type that were like
        everybody's personnal scriptures besides benefitting everybody.

        The members gradually came to the understanding that they were
        called to be no more a formal group. They started to study topics
        that were not related to the Restoration movement: NESARA,
        channeling such as Ramtha, Kryon (something like that) etc... They
        ceased to be a Restoration church and all went their own way I
        believe but I think I remember he said some groups chose to continue
        to function as churches.

        If you manage to contact Jeremiah, he could send you per email an e-
        book he wrote about his experience in the Patriarchal Church of
        Christ that contains a lot of revelations etc... Interesting.

        I believe Jeremiah is running this website:
        http://www.fourwinds10.com/

        Jeremiah is a very interesting man that always very kindly answer
        any question you may have.

        Hope this helps John !

        Kind regards
        Glynn

        --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "John Dawson" <johndawson2831@...>
        wrote:

        > I have been trying to contact the Patriarchal Church of Christ
        (Jeremiah).
        > This church is mentioned on the Greater Things web site at
        > http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/PatriarchChurch.htm.
        However, mail
        > sent to the address (3353 S. Main, Box 233, Salt Lake City, Utah
        84115) has
        > been returned to sender & the phone line (801.292.9462) has been
        > disconnected. Sterling Allan who runs the Greater Things web site
        has no
        > information about the current status & location of this church.
        >

        > Does anyone in the discussion group have any information about the
        beliefs,
        > status & current location of this church?
        >

        > Thanks a lot.
        >

        > John

      • John Dawson
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006

          Glynn

          Thank you very much for your help. I will research this further.

          Best wishes.

          John

          wrote:

          > I have been trying to contact the Patriarchal Church of Christ
          (Jeremiah).
          > This church is mentioned on the Greater Things web site at
          > http://www.greatert hings.com/ Word-Number/ PatriarchChurch. htm.
          However, mail
          > sent to the address (3353 S. Main ,
          w:st="on"> Box 233 , Salt Lake City , Utah
          84115 ) has
          > been returned to sender & the phone line (801.292.9462) has been
          > disconnected. Sterling Allan who runs the Greater Things web site
          has no
          > information about the current status & location of this church.
          >

          > Does anyone in the discussion group have any information about the
          beliefs,
          > status & current location of this church?
          >

          > Thanks a lot.
          >

          > John

        • glynndvs
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 19, 2006
            I gladly contribute but are my posts of any help ? Please kindly
            just drop a word or two to confirm (or not).

            Thank you
            Glynn

            --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "glynndvs" <glynndvs@...> wrote:

            > Hello John:
            >
            > I hope you are doing well.
            >
            > I am quite sure I know this church though you will need
            confirmation.

            > The name of the church was The Patriarchal Church of Christ and
            > Jeremiah is the spiritual/religious name of one Mr. Green who is a
            > very nice man. If it is him, he will gladly answer all your
            queries.

            > The Patriarchal Church of Christ was based on the church
            description
            > in Moroni, the Spirit was to lead in all things. There was much
            > prophesying, visions, speaking in tongues and most members were
            > receiving revelations, "Thus saith the Lord" type that were like
            > everybody's personnal scriptures besides benefitting everybody.
            >
            > The members gradually came to the understanding that they were
            > called to be no more a formal group. They started to study topics
            > that were not related to the Restoration movement: NESARA,
            > channeling such as Ramtha, Kryon (something like that) etc... They
            > ceased to be a Restoration church and all went their own way I
            > believe but I think I remember he said some groups chose to
            continue
            > to function as churches.
            >
            > If you manage to contact Jeremiah, he could send you per email an
            e-
            > book he wrote about his experience in the Patriarchal Church of
            > Christ that contains a lot of revelations etc... Interesting.
            >
            > I believe Jeremiah is running this website:
            > http://www.fourwinds10.com/
            >
            > Jeremiah is a very interesting man that always very kindly answer
            > any question you may have.
            >
            > Hope this helps John !
            >
            > Kind regards
            > Glynn
            >

            > --- In LDSgroups@yahoogroups.com, "John Dawson" <johndawson2831@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > I have been trying to contact the Patriarchal Church of Christ
            > (Jeremiah).
            > > This church is mentioned on the Greater Things web site at
            > > http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/PatriarchChurch.htm.
            > However, mail
            > > sent to the address (3353 S. Main, Box 233, Salt Lake City, Utah
            > 84115) has
            > > been returned to sender & the phone line (801.292.9462) has been
            > > disconnected. Sterling Allan who runs the Greater Things web
            site
            > has no
            > > information about the current status & location of this church.
            > >

            > > Does anyone in the discussion group have any information about
            the
            > beliefs,
            > > status & current location of this church?
            > >

            > > Thanks a lot.
            > >

            > > John

          • John Dawson
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 21, 2006

              Glynn

              Thank you very much for the help you have given. For various reasons I have still to pursue the lead you have given but I will keep you informed. I did reply to you on December 8th via LDS Groups thanking you for your help but for some reason that reply does not seem to have got through onto the discussion group.

              Best wishes.

              John

              I gladly contribute but are my posts of any help ? Please kindly
              just drop a word or two to confirm (or not).

              Thank you
              Glynn

              --- In LDSgroups@yahoogrou ps.com, "glynndvs" <glynndvs@.. .> wrote:

              > Hello John:
              >
              > I hope you are doing well.
              >
              > I am quite sure I know this church though you will need
              confirmation.

              > The name of the church was The Patriarchal Church of Christ and
              > Jeremiah is the spiritual/religious name of one Mr. Green who is a
              > very nice man. If it is him, he will gladly answer all your
              queries.

              > The Patriarchal Church of Christ was based on the church
              description
              > in Moroni ,
              the Spirit was to lead in all things. There was much
              > prophesying, visions, speaking in tongues and most members were
              > receiving revelations, "Thus saith the Lord" type that were like
              > everybody's personnal scriptures besides benefitting everybody.
              >
              > The members gradually came to the understanding that they were
              > called to be no more a formal group. They started to study topics
              > that were not related to the Restoration movement: NESARA,
              > channeling such as Ramtha, Kryon (something like that) etc... They
              > ceased to be a Restoration church and all went their own way I
              > believe but I think I remember he said some groups chose to
              continue
              > to function as churches.
              >
              > If you manage to contact Jeremiah, he could send you per email an
              e-
              > book he wrote about his experience in the
              w:st="on">Patriarchal Church of

              href="http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/PatriarchChurch.htm.">http://www.greatert hings.com/ Word-Number/ PatriarchChurch. htm.
              > However, mail
              > > sent to the address (3353 S. Main ,
              w:st="on"> Box 233 , Salt Lake City , Utah
              > 84115) has
              > > been returned to sender & the phone line (801.292.9462) has been
              > > disconnected. Sterling Allan who runs the Greater Things web
              site
              > has no
              > > information about the current status & location of this church.
              > >

              > > Does anyone in the discussion group have any information about
              the
              > beliefs,
              > > status & current location of this church?
              > >

              > > Thanks a lot.
              > >

              > > John

            • John Dawson
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 1 3:56 AM

                Glynn

                This is just to let you know that Four Winds have never replied to the email I sent them asking about the Patriarchal Church of Christ, so I have just emailed them again. I will let you know if I ever hear anything.

                Best wishes.

                John

              • John Dawson
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 2 1:17 AM

                  Glynn

                  I have now received a reply from Four Winds & I have copied this below. You will see that they are saying that they are not connected with the Patriarchal Church of Christ. So the search for further information about this church goes on.

                  Best wishes.

                  John

                  Dear John Dawson :

                      Thank you for your letter.  No, Patrick was not Jeremiah who let the

                  Patriarachal Church of Christ.  Our suggestion is to do a search on Google.

                  Go to http://www.google.com and type in "Patriarchal Church of Christ",

                  using the quotation marks.  Also, you can just type in " Patriarchal Church

                  of Christ"  and "Patriarchal Church of Christ beliefs", without the

                  quotation marks.

                                              Sincerely,

                                             Anne Bellringer