Re: [LDSgroups] Reformed Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints?

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17 4:38 AM
      The death penalty statement is very clearly the Community of Christ.

      The folks who run the website, the Friends (or Quakers), have simply got the name of the church wrong (which in 1995 would have been Reorganized, etc.)
    • Jeff Needle
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17 6:34 AM
        This is a great resource -- thank you for it!

        The main page lists them as RLDS, but the page title itself is
        "Reformed." I may call them later and see if they're the same folks.

        --

        Jeffrey Needle