Re: [LDSgroups] Atherton

  • William Sheldon
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2006
      From an interested observer not of your group but of the Church of
      Christ on the Temple Lot:
      History repeats itself. Please read D@C 83: 8. Zion, with success in
      temporalities, shall never be accomplished by a decision to buy property
      and to share any economically profitable venture until the true spirit
      of "all things common" as had among the N.T. saints and also among the
      Nephites after Christ prevails; a pure love of Christ and of our fellow
      man. Otherwise, it is bound to fail. William A. Sheldon