No activity in last 7 days
This group dedicated to those of us who belly dance and who are LDS, or Mormon as we are more commonly known. Discussion of experiences being LDS and a belly dancer, costuming ideas and discussion, and just plain fun being a belly dancer! All religions and belief systems invited to throw in their ideas and love of Danse Orientale. RULES: NO FLAMES, No Rudeness, No Spam, Show Respect and Get Respect. If you're here to argue, please leave. We are all sisters in the Dance, so let's get to know each other!
- Middle Eastern
- Apr 17, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.