Re: Is there a site for cancer patients & LDN??

  • Daniel J
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2007
      --- In LDN_Users@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel J" <djw2043@...> wrote:

      > --- In LDN_Users@yahoogroups.com, "Sam" <scams@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Gayle, I take LDN for two reasons, one of which is for cancer. I
      > have
      > > had bladder cancer and most likely have prostate cancer. Hopefully
      > the LDN
      > > will help reduce or prevent either one or both cancers for me. I
      > have been
      > > taking LDN for over a year and so far, recent bladder cancer tests
      > have been
      > > negative. If you find a web site for LDN and cancer patients,
      > please let me
      > > know and I will do the same. Best wishes, Sam.

      Hi Gayle,

      Here are a couple of sites which may be helpful.

      I was on Bill Peeples protocol for two years and remained in
      remission. Last September I wrongfully decided to stop treatment as I
      was feeling well and my CTs were coming back clean.

      What a mistake that was. Within 2 or three months the damned cancer
      returned and now I'm in a real pickle. Please visit his site and see
      if there's anything there that you think might work for you.

      When Bill's wife was dxed, his onc have her 4 months to live.Bill did
      intensive research and came up with this cocktail. 15 years later, his
      wife is still alive.

      He is a very easy guy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I'm pretty
      sure you'll find his conclusions helpful to you. And to get started
      might cost around one hundred dollars for supplies, but after that it
      only cost me about $40 - $50.00/month. While I was on the protocol I
      had blood work done almost every week and they all came back looking good.

      All the indicators showed that there was no new growth and, in fact
      most showed stability and shrinkage.

      I hope this works for you.

      Please let me know what you think.

      Love,

      Dan

      http://www.cancerprotocol.com/about.html

      http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/immune/immune2.htm

      http://www.meds.com/archive/mol-cancer/1999/11/msg00313.html

      Gayle,

      Here's another site tho it's not about LDN, it might offer you help
      coming from another direction.

      http://www.cancerprotocol.com/about.html

      I used this site for two years and it put a halt to my cancer's
      progression. Then I foolishly stopped using it and 3 months later the
      damned cancer returned.

      Please look into it as it really does work.