Re: Spring Forest Qigong

  • integrityme
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2011
      He is located in Eden Prairie, MN, a SW suburb of Minneapolis. To learn more go to:

      www.springforestqigong.com

      There is a list of practitioners in 32 states on his website . A person can learn to do this kind of qigong by themselves by following along with is DVD available on his website. I know of many people who do this without ever going to anyone else. There are groups that do qigong in many cities. It is always nice to be a part of a group as it is a good motivator to stay with it and to learn from others.

      Linda