Z100 interface for my Alinco DX70TH

  • n3gto
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2004
      I would like to build an interface for my Alinco DX70TH to my new LDG
      Z100. Does anyone have a diagram? It appears pretty easy, but I dont
      want to mess it up. I don't want to buy the ready made one, as I
      don't plan on keeping the DX70 for long. Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Steve
      N3GTO
    • dh1lm
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2004
        hi steve,
        i have the same problem. did you get a solution for that ?
        greetings from germany,
        lothar, dh1lm