Question

  • Michael Goins
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2005
      Does anyone have a 100 watt LDG for sale at a reasonable price? Older
      model is okay.

      mike
      k5wmg
    • Bob Pelling
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2006
        I have an AT-100pro Tuner with an RBA-4 Balun. Question is I want to use it
        on my FT-840, (maximum 100 watts) and about 600 feet of wire. Would it be
        better to:
        A) connect the wire directly to the Bannana Jacks by loosening and
        tightening the wire under the screwdowns
        or
        B) using Bannana Plugs on the end of the wires, (Antenna and Ground), and
        plugging them in?

        This will be used only in a temporary location and not at my home QTH.

        Thanks one and all.

        73 de Bob VE3XNB ve3xnb@...

        "the only really dumb question is the one that no one will ask because they
        are afraid it is too dumb." Unknown.
      • ldgelectronics
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2006
          Bob,

          I'd use whatever is more convienent to you. Since it's a temp
          installation, either will work electrically.

          Dwayne Kincaid
          LDG