Wanted Little Girls CLothes

  • katrina west
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi I just Took temporary custody of a six year old
      girl. Her mommy can no longer take care of her. She is
      desperate need of everything. Size 6 to 7-8 little
      girls shorts and summer clothes and everything else
      you can imagine.She wears a size 11-11.5 shoe. Any
      help would be greatly appreciated. ty so much for
      reading this.

      KAT AND FAMILY

      http://mail.yahoo.com