WANTED: ALUMINUM CANS FROM YOUR PICNICS, for non profit charity

  • okeydokie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      I am still collecting aluminum cans (crushed or uncrushed)for the Cleveland "Ride for Kids" which is a motorcycle charity event that benefits the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. If you live close to North Ridgeville I can pick them up when you have a bunch or if you email me I will give you the address to drop them off. I am a task force leader for the "Ride for Kids" and I live in North Ridgeville. If you would like information on the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation which will benefit from the cans go to the following website www.PBTF.org.

      Thank You,
      Ruth

      http://www.firstgiving.com/ClevRide4Kids **UPDATE**
      Benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
      Support your local 'RIDE for KIDS'
      Cleveland OH, June 10, 2007