wanted picnic table and outdoor furniture

  • trishwahl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      hi everyone,
      If you happen to be upgrading your outdoor furniture and would like to
      get rid of the old set please let us know. We would love to haul it
      away for you.
      We are finally able to use our back poor after three years of having
      it under construction. We would truly love to have some chairs and
      tables and such to place out there. It is a really nice sized porch
      and would be a great place to spend time.
      We really appreciate any help you can offer.
      Thank you
      The Wahl family