WANTED: Aluminum cans for charity.

  • okeydokie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      I am collecting aluminum cans (indefinitely)for the Cleveland "Ride for Kids" which is a motorcycle charity event that benefits the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. I can pick them up when you have a bunch or if you email me I will give you the address to drop them off. I am a task force leader for the "Ride for Kids" and I live in North Ridgeville. If you would like information on the "Ride for Kids" go to the following website www.rideforkids.org. or email me directly. If you would like to volunteer, feel free to email me for more information. We are collecting cans indefinitely as this will be an annual charity event. Last year this event raised $27,207.

      Can collection progress can be followed through the following link.

      Thank You,
      Ruth

      http://www.firstgiving.com/ClevRide4Kids
      Benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
      Support your local 'RIDE for KIDS'
      Cleveland OH, June 11, 2006

    • brittcamadam

        Cleveland OH, June 11, 2006