wanted!

  • trishwahl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      HI, we are looking for bookshelves and or storage items.
      We are also in need of desk chairs and dining room chairs.
      We have five kids in school and I am a full time college student.
      Lots of projects being done all the time in our home and I want to set
      up a comfortable area to work in as we tend to have to do most of our
      work on the kitchen table or the floor.
      I can pick up anywhere in lorain county
      Thanks for looking and have a great day
      Trish