WANTED: books for second grade girl (elyria off 113)

  • jennyrfriess1-g1110@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2014
      I recently moved out of lorain school district into keystone......my daughter is very behind in reading and they will hold her behind if we cannot fix. Although we do make trips to library....i want her to have more books. We are reading 3 a night now.... and i dont want her bored. Thanks for any help!!!!

      Sent from the trash nothing! Mobile App