WANTED:DRESSERS

  • jacquoiya
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2013
      Hi, Im looking for 2 matching dressers.. Thank You
    • jacquoiya
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 27, 2013

        Hi Im in need of dressers.. If anyone has any collecting dust, I would love to take them off your hands.. Thank You

      • jacquoiya
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2013
          Hi Im in need of dresser.. Thank U
        • jacquoiya
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2014
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2014
              Hi Im in need of dressers.. If anyone has any collecting dust, I would love to take them off your hands.. Thank You