Wanted Keyboard,dress shoes,dress slacks North Ridgeville

  • Cathy Bush
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2013
      I am in need of a few items first my son needs black dress shoes size 12 and dress slacks 34/32 for his upcoming concert at school
      Also he is asking for a keyboard for Christmas. My husband is on disablity and funds are very tight this year. If you have these items please let me know. I am able to pick up anywhere in Lorain County.

      Thank you and Merry Christmas!