WANTED

  • meganferrebee
    Message 1 of 220 , Sep 26 5:45 PM
      Anything to furnish a home. I am forced to start over after going through divorce. I am in need of things like a crib, any dressers, end tables, coffee tables, couches and mattress
    • anniesmom44
      Message 220 of 220 , Apr 18
        Looking for 2 x 4's for a ramp, I am in a wheelchair and cannot get out of my house without one. I am on a fixed income anything is appreciated.Thanks, Barb